I have been writing these post now some time after I brew the beers. So I almost forgot this one! Taking what I have learned and mixing everything I like.
Spot & Stripe Ale named after a tv documentary that followed two Sumatran tiger cubs named Spot and Stripe.
- 12 l water
- 100 g Caraplus 200 malt (whole grains, milled in mortar, in the water until 65 degrees)
- 1 can of Cooper Amber
- 60 min: 15g Simcoe (12.9)
- 15 min: 20g Southern Dawn (11.4)
- 5 min: 10g Mosaic
- 5 min: 10g Cascade
- 1 pkgs American Ale Blend WLP060
- 10g Mosaic and 10g Southern Passion for dry hopping
Fermented for 3 weeks with the last week dry hopping Mosaic and Southern Passion.