A stout based on the Guinness recipe but with a touch of Christmas.
- 14 l water
- 100 g Chocolate malt (whole grains, milled in mortar, in the water until 65 degrees)
- 1 can Cooper Dark Malt Extract (1.5 kg)
- 60 min: 10 g Simcoe (12.9)
- 1 min: 20 g East Kent Goldings (6.0)
- 1 min: Grated orange peel from one orange, one carnation, a dash of cinnamon
- 1 pkgs Irish Ale Yeast WLP004
Aimed for 10 liters so increased the water from the last brew. The ABV is then lower but the taste was great. This beer went beautiful with the traditional Swedish Christmas food.